Re: [seul-edu] Our math discussion - Docs

bill@mail.tasis.ch wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am struggling at work and haven't done much lately with the docs, but indeed a
> little.  I wouldn't want to spend the time putting together the text for such a
> document, but I could certainly put it into docbook format for someone and maybe
> then they could maintain it by themselve(s).  I would be happy to help in
> anyother way that works too.
>
> Bill
>
> Quoting Douglas Loss <dloss@suscom.net>:
> > I think this discussion has been very interesting and
> > informational.  I also think this is information we shouldn't
> > let disappear into our email archives.  Could everyone involved
> > in this discussion (and everyone else too, for that matter) take
> > a look at <http://www.seul.org/edu/docs/>.  This information

> This mail sent through IMP: mail.tasis.ch

Yes, I'm struggling too. My primary concern was to do what I could to
help Chris
in his situation (I may have said too much?). However, if everyone feels
that
some organized access to information for using Linux in math education
would be
useful, I would be willing to spend some time trying to organize all the
contributions that people could make. I think I would have time to put
the
material in Latex format and convert it to html using latex2html. Would
that do for a start?

L. Prevett
Mathematics Instructor
Cochise College, Sierra Vista, AZ