[seul-edu] Implementation Documentation

I've decided to write some documentation about the implementation of our
Wide Area Network here at Coast Mountains School District.  I've got a
pretty rough start (a lot of it is still just an outline) but if anybody's
interested in reading a bit about our experience with Linux, feel free:

http://admin.cmsd.bc.ca/documentation/

I've got PDF, HTML, and SGML (DocBook) versions available there.

I'll have to back up Bill's assertion that DocBook is a good choice for
this kind of documentation.  I've even switched to using emacs for it's
SGML editing capabilities, and I was a sworn vi fanatic before.  I'd have
to admit that I still use vi to edit my .emacs file, though.  ;)

I'll post again when the document is more complete than it is now.

Steve Tonnesen
Coast Mountains School District
Hazelton, BC
CANADA