Re: [seul-edu] Fiber Cable help

Ryan,
I, too, am interested in the name of the vendor.  Am planning a similar
installation at one of our schools.  A couple of questions:
	* What size conduit do you recommend?
	* What's a reasonable max length between pullboxes?
Thanks for your help.

	Mike Lamasney
	Net Admin for Twain Harte School
	lamasney@mlode.com