Re: [seul-edu] Fiber Cable help

Sorry for the delay in getting back here - the vendor we're using for
the pre-terminated fiber is CSC (nee Fibretron) - http://www.gocsc.com/

As to conduit size, if there's any chance you'll need to pull more
through it later, put in as large as you can afford. The job we just
finished corresponded with some coax pulls we were doing for security
cameras. We installed 4" conduit - 12 RG-6 lines, a new 50pr CAT-3 cable
and a 1" innerduct in which we'll be pulling two lengths of 6 strand
fiber. There's a lot of room left in the conduit before we hit the max
of 40% fill - we'll probably never need it, but it's a lot cheaper to go
a little large now then to dig a new trench later...

HTH,

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator