[seul-edu] New educational app--math

From Freshmeat:

http://209.179.3.183/SMH/

This is Simple Mathematics Helper.  From the website: I started
writing this program while I was in an Algebra class. It helped me
out a lot with homework :) It does basic things like Quadratic
Equations, finding Multiples, creating graphing tables, etc. It is
still in heavy beta, so please report bugs. A major problem was
found, SMH will not compile on gcc 2.95.2, this is being worked on
right now. (Since fixed).

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid