Re: [seul-edu] Sigh

The other method of doing this is to have a subscribe/unsubscribe footer
automatically attached to every message.  This two lines of text actually
serves two purposes, when messages are forewarded from this list onto
others, it allows like minded people to quickly and easily join the
list.  And once people decide they no longer want to be part of the list,
they just follow the directions to unsubscribe.  It also saves me quite a
bit of time on basic list maintenance.

it looks like this on my systems(*unique identifiers deleted):
You are currently subscribed to isait as: *****@***.com