Fw: Re: [seul-edu] Implementation Documentation

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, owner-seul-edu@seul.org wrote:

> From: Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire@ofset.org>

> Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:29:46 +0200 (CEST)
> To: seul-edu@seul.org
> Subject: Fw: Re: [seul-edu] Implementation Documentation
>
>  > > What is K-12 ?
>  > >
>  > > Hilaire
>  > >
>  > K-12 in North America means kindergarten (age 5 or so)
> through
>  > grade 12 (usually then end of high school, after which
> students
>  > either go to college or get jobs).
>
> Thanks for the info. After finishing the K12, do the students
> know
> some profesional abilities.  You say they go to college after
> K12,
> when do they go to the university?
>
> Thanks
>
> Hilaire

If they took vocational or business courses in high school they
may be able to go directly into the workplace.  As to college
versus university, in our terms a university in an educational
institution with multiple colleges, so going to college or to
the university is just a matter of different terminology.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.