Re: Fw: Re: [seul-edu] Implementation Documentation

>As to college versus university, in our terms a >university in an
educational institution with multiple >colleges, so going to college or to
the university is >just a matter of different terminology.
It also depends on whether its a "community college" or not.  Community
colleges generally only give out 2 year degrees, whereas colleges are
usually considered "small" universities or part of a university.

Universities generally consist of several colleges plus research facilities.

Hope this helps,

Mike
--
Michael Viron