[seul-edu] Re: [school-discuss] Govt studying Linux systems for public sector and schools

Hi everyone

Those things seems to happen everywhere... Here in Quebec, Education
ministery ordered a few studies about Linux in schools (all available in
french at http://io.rtsq.qc.ca/dossiers/linux.htm . We are also aware that
Treasure Council of Québec is studying "libre" software to help
Quebec governement have a report of the situation and help to establish
future governement orientations. (see in french
http://www.linux-quebec.org/Zope/gov)

Things are moving faster than we think...

Benoit St-André
Conseiller pédagogique en technologies de l'information et de la
communication
Animateur,  RÉCIT des Affluents
(450) 492-9400 poste 4536
courriel: benoit.st-andre@fc.csaffluents.qc.ca

schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge writes:
I just found this article from The Star Online (a Malaysian newspaper):

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2002/7/2/business/halin&sec=business

<http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2002/7/2/business/halin&sec=business>

--
How valuable is my contribution?