[seul-edu] ISO evals--qualifications

Here's one thing I forgot to mention in the guidelines for doing the
Phase 1 evals of applications for the ISO.  We can't accept any apps
with commercial licenses.  For any other apps, we'll have to do some
research on those with other than open source/free licenses.  Public
domain is probably acceptable, but what of shareware, etc.?  But
let's not have that discussion just now.  We'll deal with it on a
case by case basis when it comes up.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: