Re: [seul-edu] windows mac network via linux

well, not to bust the linux bubble, but if you have a mac server and
appleshareip 6.1or better for the apple server then all you have to do
is turn on windows filesharing in appleshare and you are done nt can
connect just fine.  if you don't have appleshareip then you could also
the linux route.  you could also use osx server for this....  but it is
a bit pricey even for education.  other than that, macs talk to windows
clients just fine using dave, and they should have mactcp or other
networking tcp solutions already installed

--
Jeremy Hunsinger		http://www.cddc.vt.edu/jeremy
cddc/political science		http://www.cddc.vt.edu