Re: [seul-edu] Re: [OS:N:] Re: Moving forward... - RE: Who do we

If possible, I would like us to get something firm on this, since my paper for LinuxWorld 2002 NYC is due on December 6th, and I would like this to be included on the version that get's distributed on CDrom.

For those of you who don't already know, I will be presenting on Linux in K12 education - a case study, corbett elementary school.  The presentation will be thursday, Jan 31st, at 4pm. (I have not been informed of the room number yet).

			Harry