[seul-edu] please help if possible

[If you respond to this, be sure to include Lindsay's email address as a CC--Doug]

to whoever may be able to respond to my inquiry,
Hello, my name is Lindsay and I will be a senior at Eastern Chritian High
School next year.  I am working on finding a way to build an online newspaper for
my school next year and for the future.  I am unaware if this site and emial
address is able to answer that question or give me steps to creating our own
paper but I would appriciate any infromation if available.
Thank you,
Lindsay