Re: Roster status is unchanged (Re: Updates and summer efforts)

On Fri, Jun 04, 1999 at 08:37:17PM -0700, jim@mercury.laney.edu wrote:

> does anyone know Novell4's UIMPORT command well? I need to be able to add
> accounts, add groups, add student accounts to groups, remove student accounts
> from groups, remove entire accounts and remove groups, by creating a "batch"
> file of them, walking the file to the server and running the appropriate
> umport command(s). There's about 6 or 7 different operations I need to be
> able to do. Any help here?

The ncpfs package contains several tools to extract or update information to
netware's bindary directly from linux (requires the ipx module). Would this be
appropriate here?

note: I know it works for netware v3.1x but have no experience with v4.x

Bruno