Re: Updates and summer efforts

About Promath:
I agree with Doug, summer will be a good time to concentrate on
development
I hope very much to give at least a complete prototype for my
application at the end of this summer,
so that it will become possible to plan future developments in a more
precise way

About EDUML:
on Sunday this week I'll be talking on EDUML at Paris Cite des Sciences
et de l'Industrie
and probably a few more talks will follow in different places

Question to Fredrik Liljegren :
could you tell us about your tool for children learning to read ?
is it actually ready to use ?
would it be a good idea to translate it into french ? to write doc ? ...

--
Odile Bénassy,
fonctionnaire, Orléans, France