Re: Updates and summer efforts

> Question to Fredrik Liljegren :
> could you tell us about your tool for children learning to read ?
> is it actually ready to use ?
> would it be a good idea to translate it into french ? to write doc ? ...

Nope...  The things I have written about reading-programs here and on
my website is just about program ideas.  I was planning it before I
began writing ExpMath, but never made any code.

If someone would like to start a project like that, a program for
kids to first learn to read and write, and later to learn other
languages, I'd really like to talk to her/him.  I've got a lot of
ideas, some elaborated into actual plans for some future program and
some just thoughts out of the educational theories I sympathise
with..  I'd love to make that program, but I'd rather now concentrate
on ExpMath, so that we get one working program soon rather than two
empty shells.
  However, if there is a common idea that the literacy program is
more relevant to get the system to low grades than the math program,
I could maybe put ExpMath on ice and start that instead...?

.../EOF
---
<mailto:eof@hem.utfors.se>
Educational Free Software - http://hem.fyristorg.com/edufs/