Linux in German schools

This was posted on LinuxToday about 9 hours ago:

<http://linuxtoday.com/stories/6851.html>

It's a link to LINUX.DE, a German Linux portal site, which is offering
several thousand free Linux distributions for schools (in Germany only,
unfortunately).  Could one or another of our German seul-edu subscribers
contact Christian Huettermann <chris@linux.de> and let him know about
seul-edu?  If you do, please mention that we're interested in supporting
their efforts to get Linux into German schools in any way we can.  If
any of you contact Christian, please let the list know; if I don't hear
about such a contact by Wednesday or so, I'll contact him, but I'd
rather that all initial contacts don't come from me.  That makes us look
like something of a one-man show, which we decidedly aren't.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a