GNOME for kids

Here's the latest summary from the GNOME Project:

<http://linuxtoday.com/stories/6953.html>

Take special note of item number five.  It sounds as though this is
talking about the simplified user interface concept we kicked around a
few months ago in addition to something that looks a bit like Steve's
K12Admin stuff.

I'm going to contact malonowa to see if he, she, or they are interested
in joining seul-edu, and to connect them with the LUIGUI people (a
project we also talked about a while ago).  Steve, you might want to
contact them too and see how their ideas and work fit in with yours.  I
encourage anyone else on this list to contact them too if it seems like
you have something to offer them or a question you'd like to ask them.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a