Re: Thanks to translators

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:42:36 -0700 (PDT), Tonnesen Steve <tonnesen@cmsd.bc.ca> wrote:

> A big public "Thank-You/Merci/Gracias" to Odile Bénassy, and Mauricio
> Rivera for providing the start of French and Spanish translations for
> K12Admin.  The spots that I'm missing stand out pretty glaringly now.

How about some German and Russian translations, folks?  If Odile and Mauricio
could do theirs this quickly, it shouldn't be too difficult for others.  Barret,
what about Chinese translations?  I don't know much about the problems involved,
but it ought to be worth looking into.

And while I'm on the subject, did anyone help Ghislain Picard when he requested
assistance in translating his science programs into English?  If not, we should
see if he's still in need of help and then help him!

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(570) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw