Thanks to translators

A big public "Thank-You/Merci/Gracias" to Odile Bénassy, and Mauricio
Rivera for providing the start of French and Spanish translations for
K12Admin.  The spots that I'm missing stand out pretty glaringly now.

If you want to see their translations, log in to the site as either
frenchteacher or spanishteacher with demopass as the password.  I'll have
to disable changing the language for the demoteacher account now so the
english-speaking crowd doesn't get confused.  :)   Both translators
translated the strings without context information so there may be some
rough spots to touch up still.

Steve Tonnesen.