Interesting thread on c.o.l.m

I just saw a thread on comp.os.linux.misc about children's software.
The general tone was about "edutainment" software for home use rather
than software designed specifically for school use, but they were
clearly talking about things near and dear to our hearts.  I posted a
message last night telling them about seul-edu and how to get to us, but
I haven't yet looked for any responses.  If you have the capability,
time, and interest, take a look at the thread and contribute anything
useful you can think of.  Of course, inviting anyone with an interest in
educational software for Linux to join us is very useful.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a