Project updates again

Well folks, it's time again for me to annoy you by requesting updates on
all our projects.  Project leaders, please send a message to this list
telling us where you stand, what your plans are, and what help you could
use.

I think we're fairly up-to-date on the status of K12Admin and Dr Geo
(although I wouldn't mind seeing updates on them anyway).  Jim, what
about Roster?  Bruno, we haven't heard about EDUML for a while.  What's
up?  Have you had any contacts with SIF yet?  Mike, has Misty City come
to any conclusions about Linux versions of its software?  Justin and
Bradley, what about your gradebooks?  thi, we haven't heard much about
adhoc for a while; how's it going?  Micah, update us on the airline sim
and the Derive-like stuff you and Mauricio have been working on.  Mark,
how's the cell biology course coming?  You might want to contact Lorenzo
De Tomasi <deto@working.it> for help, as he's volunteered it over on the
seul-pub list.  Bill, I know you'll get busier with the educational
HOWTOs later in the summer, but is there any news at present?  Fredrik,
what of Experimental Math?  Odile, how is Promath coming?  Roman, I know
that QZB is tabled at least until you have more time for it, but what
are your plans and hopes for it?  Tim, what about the gradebook
definition?  Bill, I think we know about the Linux Educational Needs
Posting Pages, but it wouldn't hurt to tell us where you stand.
Jeffrey, we'd really like to know more about the present and future
efforts of the Open Book Project.  And Barret, what about the
translations?

Now that I've hit everything listed on our projects page, does anyone
have anything under development that we should know about that I've
missed?  Larry Doolittle, what about your stuff?  Dan Kionka, do you
have any news for us?  Joe, what about Qvocab?  Anyone else, what are
you doing?

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a