Re: The seul-edu web-site

E O Fredrik Liljegren wrote:

> We have news on the main page and on a separate page (old news will live longer
> on the separate page).  The links are moved to an own page.. If you think I
> should layout them to be in a table as the rest of the pages I could do so.
>
> I added style-sheets to simplify a consistent layout of the pages.  Those of
> you using another browser than netscape 4.6, please verify that the pages are
> looking all right, you never know what is implemented in other browsers.

Just a few observations.  The "ToDo List" and "News" links showed up for
me on the same line; it wasn't obvious that they were two separate
links.  The title bar for the page has the SEUL-EDU gif in its graphical
font, "seul-edu" tagged as <tt>, and "HomePage" as an enlarged body
font, giving (to me at least) three different typefaces on that one
line.  That looks a little jarring.

I get the links in the body of the homepage rather than as a separate
page--has this not been implemented yet?

On the news page, the word "Occasion" is misspelled, as is "minutes."
Actually, "Occasion" should perhaps be replaced with "Item" or something
like that.  The background link should read "../../images/c1grblue.GIF"
or "/images/c1grblue.GIF" for the blue background to appear.

I hope these aren't taken as major criticisms.  I think you've done a
good job at organizing these pages, and I'm glad you're willing to take
on this task.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a