Re: [seul-edu] Re: What we're doing

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Ray Olszewski wrote:

> Or did you mean for before you login via xdm? If so, that I do not know ....

If for the xdm screen, you can set this in either xdm's Xstartup script to
change the background color of the login screen, or the Xsetup script to
change the background color before the window manager loads (most window
managers will change it immediately thereafter, but not all do).  On my
(Debian) system, these two scripts are in /etc/X11/xdm/ on the xdm server.
Of course the command to run there is "xsetroot -solid blue" just like Ray
said.  :)

Steve.