Re: [seul-edu] [thomas@J436-b.resJ.insa-lyon.fr: Pangée rele ase]

Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY wrote:

> COOL!  Just what we (at TASIS) could use.
>
> Is this person part of our effort or going to join our
> effort?
>
> Bill
>
> > I am proud to announce the release of Pangee verion
> 0.1.
> > Its aim is to build a Free platform
> > for sharing Free language-learning educational
> resources.

Thomas was on the mailing list for a while, but unsubscribed a
little while ago.  I'm sure he's still interested in and supportive
of our efforts, though.  You might want to include his address (from
the subject line) in any messages to seul-edu regarding Pangee.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just