[seul-edu] New release of K12Admin (0.3.14)

Been an awful long time since I made a public release of K12Admin, but I
had a few encouraging e-mails from people actually trying out K12Admin so
I thought I better hunker down and spend some time getting it out.

There's been some pretty big, although somewhat tangential, additions to
K12Admin since the last release:

-------------------
Work Order Database
-------------------

The work order database allows users to enter work order requests for
specific pieces of equipment.  E-mail notifications are sent to
technicians, and any updates or notes added to the work order are also
sent by e-mail to techs and the original reporter of the problem.

------------------------
Server Status Monitoring
------------------------

K12Admin now has a page that shows the status of all client servers.  This
page shows things like disk usage, uptime, swap space usage, cpu
temperature and fan speed (if lm-sensors is available), cpu load and last
contact time.  It can also show a list of windows virii found and
disinfected on the machine (I'm using H+BEDV for linux to do the
scanning).  When viruses are found in home directories, a file called
VirusAlert.txt is placed in the home directory to warn the user that their
workstations should also be scanned.

---------
CMSD News
---------

A simple news interface.

There have also been some, probably mostly cosmetic, changes to the
account admin interface as well.  I tried to make up a javascript heavy
interface that reduced the number of page loads required to do a typical
set of account admin tasks, but this hasn't gotten as far as I'd like yet.
It's visible, although not functional, as "New Interface Demo" on the
Account Administration page.

It is also now possible to integrate account information from k12admin
into the Authenticated User Community (http://auc.sourceforge.net)
database.

Demo is still available at http://k12admin.cmsd.bc.ca/

Steve Tonnesen