[seul-edu] Resume - Looking for work - can anyone help?

I am currently looking for employment mainly in schools supporting computers and teachers / students.  I would also like to live nearer to other Linux users so I can get more support and help in implementing Linux in educational environment.

http://www.psutton.freeservers.com

Please feel free to look at it and contact me if you can help.  For any work in out side the EU I need the right paperwork, visa or whatever,

Please also feel free to print and keep copies,  pass copies to friends etc. Thanks

Paul Sutton