Re: (FWD) Re: [seul-edu] Quiet time

No. I'm on a local one for the private schools in my area, and there I
respond with Linux information when appropriate (only a small number of the
postings). I expect there are a lot of local lists of this sort; perhaps
members can all look to their own areas.

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com