Re: [seul-edu] Quiet time

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Doug Loss wrote:

>How about folks we haven't heard much from lately--Roman Suzi, Odile
>Benassy, Ray Olszewski, Fredrik Liljegren, Bill Ries-Knight, Hilaire
>Fernandes, Georges Khaznadar?  If I haven't put your name down,
>don't think it's because I don't want you to respond--these folks
>are just the first names that came to mind.

Thank you, Doug that you remember me!

I have a lot of fulltime work and if I come with something Open
Source  it  will  be  something   to   make   easier   web-site
development. Unfortunately, I was not able to continue with QZB
these months, but I still have a hope.

Now, when the most popular Linux distro - RedHat - has  PHP  in
standard setup the task of implementing web-oriented things  is
easier than ever. (however, site admins are considering security
issues too...)

Propagating Python is also one  of  my  concerns.  People  just
never heard of it while it can be very useful for educators and
edusoft makers.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
~ Russia ~ Karelia ~ Petrozavodsk ~ rnd@onego.ru ~
~ Tuesday, June 27, 2000 ~ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.0 ~