Re: [seul-edu] Quiet time

Jim Aird wrote:

> Doug (et. al.),
>     Please do not consider dropping the list.  I am way too new to be
> set adrift.  I have been diligently reading postings, filing many for
> future reference and following links to additional support/download
> pages.  I will be using you all as I get a bit closer to having our box
> take over network management for our school (I know I will need copious
> aide).

Oh, don't worry about that just now.  I was confident that people would rise
to the challenge when they heard me snivelling.  I just like to poke sticks
into that inviting-looking hornet's nest every now and again and give them a
good stirring.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just