Re: [seul-edu] Quiet time

Doug (et. al.),
    Please do not consider dropping the list.  I am way too new to be
set adrift.  I have been diligently reading postings, filing many for
future reference and following links to additional support/download
pages.  I will be using you all as I get a bit closer to having our box
take over network management for our school (I know I will need copious
aide).

    I appreciate the work you do to keep information streaming out on so
many different topics and am anxiously anticipating the time when I can
foster discussion with my newbie questions.  (Seems like there are
plenty of options for any need and everyone has their favorites.)

In appreciation of community solutions,

Jim Aird
begin:vcard
n:Aird;Jim