Re: [seul-edu] Someone on slashdot with a question

On Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:26:01 -0400
"Jason Mellen" <jmellen@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> This message made me think of something off the topic a little.
>
> Does anyone know of a central website where teachers can go to find free
> lesson material and/or communicate about new work?

The Pangée project is about doing just that, but only for language
courses.
I believe that an Ultimate Solution(TM) that would need to either
encompass only a single subject (ie language courses or maths), or offer
only a very limited set of tools to acutally make use of that material.

However, I must say that the Pangée project has not been very active.
We have an almost-coded v. 0.1, but nobody's working on the code right
now, and I'm more interested in Linux on Psion for the near future ;)

The web-site is at http://allergic.resi.insa-lyon.Fr:9673/Pangee/Interface

Have fun,
--
Thomas Tempé

Never count on other people's bicycle brakes...