Linux advocacy in schools (was: Re: [seul-edu] Announcing the Tux Typing 0.9 Release)

I'm not yelling at anyone, but FYI it's usually a good idea to edit your quoted
material in a message so that it's approximately <= 50% of the new content.  For
folks on metered internet connections (not common in the US, but not unusual in
other countries) it can be irritating to get large messages consisting of lines
and lines of previously seen material with only one or two new lines.

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people