[seul-edu] Template for enhancement requests

Hello.  I'm helping in the initial evaluation of Linux applications
for inclusion in a CD-ROM image that is being developed by
SEUL/edu.  You can find out about our project's goals at
<http://www.seul.org/edu/iso.html>.  We've looked at your
application {application name} for inclusion in the {category}
category, and have a few suggestions to make that could make it more
useful in a scholastic environment.

{list of changes and/or additions that would make the application
scholastically useful}

If you have any questions about these suggestions, please feel free
to contact me or to send your questions to the seul-edu mailing list
(seul-edu@seul.org).  If you'd like some assistance in implementing
any of them, again please feel free to contact the list.  And of
course, we'd be happy if you joined the seul-edu mailing list
yourself!  You can take a look at SEUL/edu at
<http://www.seul.org/edu>.  Thanks for your consideration.