Re: [seul-edu] ISO and Phase 1 evaluation

>Do you want a list of commercial software,
>graphics software, emulated software, and
>websites to go into the distro? (See examples below.)

No, I think we need to stick to Linux-specific, open source/free, local
software for this ISO.  I have nothing against commercial software,
websites, and software that runs under an emulator, but for the purposes of
this ISO it would take too much effort to get permission to include non-open
source/free software.  Of course, web-based software that runs on Linux can
be included in the ISO, just not mere links to educational websites.

BTW, I was looking at the Math category in the App Index this afternoon with
an eye to dividing it into multiple smaller categories.  I came up with
Geometry, Algebra, Arithmetic, and General.  The first three categories held
6-9 apps each, while General held 20-25.  This tells me that I'm not doing
the categorization very well.  Could some of you math teachers take a look
at the category and come up with better categories?  Thanks.

Doug