[seul-edu] OT: apology for unintended consequences

Thanks, Doug.  I was getting increasingly distressed with the fact that the
thread I had opened was having the very effect that it was trying to prevent:
off-topic posts.

All of that trouble, and it hasn't done any good.  I see that (at least as of
Saturday) the person who triggered my complaint is still at it.

<sigh>  well, I can always set up a filter, I guess...

Anyway, I'm sorry that my thread caused more problems than it solved.

Ken

--
"In all proper relationships there is no sacrifice of anyone to anyone. ...
Men exchange their work by free, mutual consent to mutual advantage when