[seul-edu] Re: OT: all about global warming

I'm not one to forcibly shut down a discussion, but the global
warming one seems to be generating much more heat than light (joke
fully intended).   I agree with William about this.  While I like a
good, spirited debate as much as the next guy, this isn't the proper
venue for this particular debate.  If you'd like to know where you
can move the discussion and find a more suitable home for it, I'll
be happy to help.  Otherwise, let's let it drop.