Re: [seul-edu] Open Source Applications Certification

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:58, David Bucknell wrote:
> We are interested in doing something similar to you. We asked about
> the Red Hat for Education program but never heard from them. Here are
> a few documents that might be a start on the resources a "Linux"
> course might need:

Linux Australia is looking at this kind of thing and are very much sold
on LPI. It's distribution-independent, the students have to do a bit of
thinking to get certified, and it's cheaper. Have you asked them what
they can do for you?

    http://www.lpi.org/

Cheers; Leon