Re: [seul-edu] Open Source Applications Certification

Hello,

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:38:13 -0400 (EDT), Evan Leibovitch <evan@lpi.org>
wrote:
> As a matter of fact, you might even find some LPI people here on
> this=20 list and capable of answering any questions. ;-)

Let's make it a straigt and direct question.
Let's take Latvia for example. We have 2000 schools each with an average
of 50 students ending the studies each year. If we want them all to go
trought a test and give those, who pass LPI and ECDL sertificates. How
musch would that cost us? We train our own teachers, they can pass your
tests if needed (how much for that). We would like to prepare test
questions/software centralised and do the test at the same time in all
schools with the same questions/tasks for all. (is that possible?) We
want the results be analysed centralised and local teachers only state
that no cheating took place during the exam.
The question is what services could you provide and what would it cost
us?

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org