RE: [seul-edu] Re: Linux in Education Book?

Linux offers a lot to education.  It's derived from a collaborative effort
which is motivated by the joy of learning.  It is the ONLY major OS
completely open for computer education.  It provides a low-cost alternative
to educational institutions both in software and hardware costs.  As for the
book side, you should probably check out Yahoo! Groups : linux-ed or Yahoo!
Groups : linux-ta.  That might help.  I'm interested in hearing any updates
on this.  I'm pursuing getting a Linux cert here and one of the first steps
is convincing the administration :-(