Re: [school-discuss] Re: [seul-edu] Knoppix for Kids Beta

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 14:45, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 12:33:17PM -0700, Harry McGregor wrote:
> > Roger,
> >
> > By any chance can I get you to mirror the release version:
> >
> > http://campus.azintl.edu/~micros/knoppix.release.iso
> <snippage>
>
> I'm curious... where's there a list of what's on it, for us curious
> folks w/o a burner (yet) ?  :^)

I don't have the filesystem with me right now, but the short list that
people will be interested in:
	OpenOffice.org (Though submenus are in german... that was unable to be
fixed before going to press)
	KOffice
	KDE 3.x
	Tux4Kids TuxPaint (debian sid package)
	Tux4Kids TuxType2 (Thank SynrG/Debian JR for packaging)
	Tux4Kids Tux of Math Command (again SynrG packaged it)
	Gcompris
	A TON of games (probably some less kid appropriate ones like gnome-bill
should be removed in the next release)
	all kids of other educational software

Later when I have the filesystem on available I will send the output of
a "dpkg -i | grep ^ii"

BTW:  Bill, send me an email off list with your address, and I will make
sure you get one of the official pressed and printed CDs via snail-mail.

			Harry