Re: [school-discuss] Re: [seul-edu] Knoppix for Kids Beta

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> I'm curious... where's there a list of what's on it, for us curious
> folks w/o a burner (yet) ?  :^)

If you've already downloaded the iso, you can just mount it:

mount -t iso9660 -o loop filename.iso /mnt/cdrom
ls /mnt/cdrom

Of course, most people would rather see what they're getting before
suffering through a long download.  I usually download to my laptop at
work where I have some bandwidth, and then burn at home where I have a
burner.  In the meantime, I mount the iso to poke around and see what
I've got.

jthomas@bittware.com  http://www.bittware.com          (703) 779-7770
The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present -
Hobbes