Re: [seul-edu] Re: Linux in Education Book?

may I recommend you try out Tiki?
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/tikiwiki/
and the demo
http://alt.thetinfoilhat.com/tiki-index.php

it's a robust package, very malleable, modular, easy to extend, and has a large support base in terms of developers.

I've been using it for the last 5 months or so and find it's pace of devlopment staggering and relatively bug free. Well worth a look at least.

cheers
Dennis