[seul-edu] Tux Paint 0.9.11 available (as source)

It's been four months since the last release (and, not unrelated, the
same amount of time since I finally started using CVS to maintain the
code), and just over a year since the project actually began, but I'm
happy to announce the latest release of "Tux Paint," a drawing program
for kids!

Version 0.9.11 is available, and includes a lot of
internationalization-related updates (bug fixes, translations, etc.), as
well as some other updates.

(Read all about it:
  ftp://ftp.sonic.net/pub/users/nbs/unix/x/tuxpaint/CHANGES.txt )

Anyway, hopefully soon there'll be Linux package updates (RedHat RPM,
Debian DEB, and Slackware TGZ), as well as updated ports for Windows,
Mac OS X and BeOS.

Enjoy!

   http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

-bill!