[seul-edu] Home schooling question

[If you respond to this, please include Bethany's email address in the
CC field--she's not on our mailing list.  Doug]

Hello,

I don't know if this will even get to you since the last correspondence
on the internet was over two years ago, but I have a question.  I am
doing a study on the difference in ACT/SAT scores between children who
are home schooled and those who are in a traditional classroom setting.
Do you have any ideas of where I can get some good information?

Thanks so much,
Bethany McLain