New ed program from LinuxToday

A little while ago I saw an announcement for qvocab, a Qt-based vocabulary-
learning program, on LinuxToday.  Take a look at the announcement here:

<http://linuxtoday.com/stories/3784.html>

I haven't actually looked at the program and am just now on my way out the door
to spend a few hours cleaning snow that just stopped falling.  If anyone looks
at this program, let us know how it looks.

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(717) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw