Spring break and check-ins

Since this list has been relatively quiet for the past few weeks and since Spring
break is upon us (at least in most US colleges and universities), I thought this might be a good time for us to catch up on what we're all doing.  If you're working on anything involving Linux and education, post a short message to the list and let us know just where things stand.

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(717) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw