Airline simulator

Ok......

In case anyone was curious about this, I packaged up a preliminary
version.  You can grab it, compile it, play with it, whatever.  DON'T
expect much, but the foundation class library is there, and the client
server protocol has been somewhat defined.

I included a readme file with a LOT of info.  It will give a good
description of the game and precise instructions on compiling it (type
make) and getting started in seeing what it can do.

Go here:

http://cran.mit.edu/~yoderm/

This may or may not be a good SEUL-edu project, but I'd appreciate any
comments from people who like this sort of game.  It is designed to be
multiplayer over a network, and I think it could be a good "fun" thing
to do in a high school business class or something.  The readme file has
most of my ideas - check it out!