Network Protocols

1/2 cent about "multiplayer gaming protocols" (I don't see why these can't
be "multiuser application protocols" as well):

Does Activision publish their gaming protocols?  See page 10 of

	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/\
		draft-ietf-nat-protocol-complications-00.txt,

near the bottom.  If Activision's protocol is open, use it.  NAT support
(e.g. IP Masquerading) is important.

---
Rhandeev Singh                      http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~rhandeev
Linux User Group                    http://linux.comp.nus.edu.sg