Re: New user admin program for school networks

I'll take a look, but I don't use kde because most of my computers are too
wimpy to handle it well and I don't see any reason to have Linux run as
slow as Windows.  Therefore, I usually just use tkdesk if someone wants
graphical file manipulation.

My server is fairly healthy, but I run gimp, and several other apps for the
students, and don't want to waste resources on kde.

In a couple of years I may change my mind, but I still enjoy X windows as
it is and only my advanced students use Linux so its not a problem.  I'll
try to set up a machine to goof off with kde.  Then I will get back to you,
but it will have to be a while.

Bill